Saturday, August 9, 2014

Joel & Melissa || 7.26.14 || Weddings || Central Valley Wedding Photographer

I've been looking forward to posting these pictures from Joel & Melissa's beautiful church wedding on July 26, 2014!
Joel & Melissa chose to not see each other prior to the ceremony but they did take a quite moment and pray together without seeing each! It was a special moment. Joel & Melissa's love for each other and Jesus shines bright for all to see! It was such an honor to capture their special day! Thank you Joel & Melissa for letting me be a part of your special day! May God continue to bless your marriage!

-Alexandria!










































1 comment:

  1. These look amazing! You did an awesome job! (I was kind of hoping the bubble picture would be on here.) Thanks again for all that you did for J&M. I'm honored to be able to recommend you (with confidence) as an outstanding photographer to my friends and family.

    ReplyDelete